Thursday, January 5, 2012

Eek! What A Mess

So this is what I get for going on vacation. To those of you who are reading this because you are subscribed to my youtube channel, let me apologize now for it being a complete mess. People whose comments I was responding to got buried and the thread of discourse was lost, someone is spamming my creationism videos, my subscriptions are in a jumble and I'm getting replies to comments on other videos that I can't for the life of me remember what it is they are referring to. Enough!

So if we were talking about something and I abandoned you, I'm very sorry. If I was supposed to get back to you or you were waiting on my reply, drop me a PM or a comment here and I'll be sure to pick up where we left off. However at this moment I'm going to have to abandon it all and start fresh, since trying to make heads or tails of what went on while I was away is going to be impossible.

I at least hope that this way I'll not waste my time on digging up old threads if the ones on the other side didn't find them all that important, and hopefully recover the ones that were.

Sorry again guys! More P&T videos to come after the 9th

No comments:

Post a Comment