Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Atheist Religion

So I keep getting sicker and sicker so I really don't have it in me right now to come up with detailed posts when all I can think is argh why doesn't my eyeball just make up its mind and explode already enough of this pain!!! So I figured I'd post a few videos instead.

This one came to mind due to a conversation I had last week when I met a young man who, while he was in fact an atheist, refused to state the fact because he felt that "atheism has become as much of an institutionalized religion as Christianity". This made me think of my original meanings post in that I realized "atheism" was a word I forgot to include on my list, as the whole "atheism is still a religion" meme is one aggressively pushed by religious extremists. I also wanted to show him this video, which I think sums it up in a great and funny way

No comments:

Post a Comment